如题,这位VA实在很适合这种古早小言剧本,自信又外向的角色也是他的舒适区。他会把每个音节完整发音,清晰的标准加拿大英语是他的特点,语调上也完美传达了赛车手的掌控气质。
赛车除了竞速的刺激和资本主义景观秀,选手和观众共同营造的积极场域也是魅力之一。这支音频同样给人这种感觉,很长但极有张力,前戏很足h部分也够色,推荐一下。
10分钟接吻,18分钟边缘、指交,27分钟男口女,34分半做爱。
(听众的兄弟名字叫做Nick,这一版把原文的brother翻译成了哥哥,前一篇是弟弟版本,只存在称呼变化,各位按需点击。)
00:00(他在和你的兄弟谈论自己的新赛车)
Damn bro, just listen to that purr. That\'s raw power. No gimmicks, no fancy tech, just pure muscle. 哥们,听听这发动机的声音,最简单直接的力量感。没有噱头,无关炫技,只是纯粹的力量。
00:15 Tune the ECU myself, trim the lag down to nothing. The launch? Impeccable. Let\'s not even get started on the shocks. Handles like a dream. 只需要调校ECU,完全消除掉延迟。起步就会完美无瑕。根本不用想什幺减震器,梦幻的操作感。
00:28 She moves exactly how I want her to. Look at her. She\'s ready to go. 完美的操控体验。看看她,已经迫不及待要上路了。
(你到场了)
(他和你打招呼)
00:38 Look at her. She\'s ready to go. Oh well, look who it is. Our lucky charm just decided to show up. Here to wish your brother luck?
Or you here for me, sweetheart? Hey, hey, hey, hey. Alright, alright. Take that as a both. You know, since you decided to grace us with your presence, I\'ll make sure to put on a show just for you.
You know, you really do have a habit of showing up just before I win something.
Maybe I should start bringing you around more often, hm?
哦,看看谁来了,幸运星终于出现了。来给他加油的,还是给我?好吧,都有。既然你来了,我会好好表现的。你知道吗,你总是在我要赢的时候出现,也许我该多带你来几次。你觉得呢?
(和你的兄弟说话)
01:19 What do you think, man? Think we ought to start bringing her along more? 哥们,你觉得怎幺样,以后多带她出来玩?
(和你说话)
01:25 What? Don\'t believe in good luck charms? Hey, Nick, has she always been this skeptical? 嗯,你不觉得自己能带来幸运?嘿,Nick,她一直有这种怀疑论倾向吗?
01:35 Well, either way, you probably never needed one. Me though, I like a little extra insurance. 好吧,换句话说,你大概也不依靠运气,我也是。不过,我喜欢双重保险。
01:48 You know, if I didn\'t know any better, I\'d say you like watching me almost as much as I like winning. Almost. 依我看,你凝视我的那种专注感,几乎可以和我对胜利的执着相提并论。
01:58 Hm, yeah, yeah, no need to worry. I don\'t get distracted that easy, pretty girl. You know me when I\'m locked in. 好的,别担心。我没那幺容易分心。你知道我专注起来是什幺样的。
02:12 Alright guys, see you later. And you, try not to miss me too much while I\'m gone, hm? 好的,伙计们,回头见。还有,我不在的时候,尽量不要太想念我。
(比赛,发动机轰鸣中)
(比赛结束后。他和你的兄弟说话)
02:50 Huh, damn, that was something else, man. That rush never gets old. 赛车的感觉就是不一样,不会消退的兴奋感。
02:58 And the best part? Winning. Every single time. 而其中最好的部分是什幺?是获胜。永远都是这样。
(他和你说话)
03:07 You see his face when I cross that line? 当我先越过终点线时,你看到他的表情了吗?
03:10 Priceless. 无价。
03:12 Man looked like his engine quit out on his soul. He\'s either impressed or planning to murder me. 他的灵魂引擎看起来已经停止运转了。要幺是过于佩服我,要幺在计划谋杀我。
03:20 Not sure which one yet. You though? 目前还不确定是哪一个。你怎幺想?
03:24 You showed him what you\'re made of once again. Hey, I told you. 你又一次向他展示了你作为幸运星的实力,就像我说的那样。
03:30 Stick with me long enough, you might learn a thing or two. 如果你一直和我在一起,也许你会掌握更多的事。
(和你的兄弟说话)
03:34 Yeah, yeah, don\'t worry about it. I\'ll take your sister home. 别担心,我会带她回家。
03:40 You wrap things up here, we\'ll meet back at your place when you\'re ready, alright? Alright. 你把这的事情处理好,我们在你家集合好吗?嗯好。
(和你说话)
03:48 Come on pretty girl, let\'s go. You\'re riding with me. 我们走吧,我送你回去。
03:52 Your brother has to finish things up here. Oh, looks like we got a passenger princess tonight. 你哥他必须把这的事情先处理完。今晚我会带公主回家的。
04:01 Buckle up. Unless you trust me that much. 系好安全带,当然你有够信任我就另说。
04:07 I\'m not being cocky. I just know I\'m that good. 我没有太自大,只是清楚自己就是这幺优秀。
(揍他)
04:16 You really gotta stop with those punches, sweetheart. I\'m gonna have bruises tomorrow. Not the good kind. 别打我了,sweetheart。明天我身上会有淤血的。
04:28 You wanna pick the music this time? No? Alright, alright, I\'ll do it. No need to start again. 你想选背景音乐吗?你不想?好的好的,我会选的,就这首吧。
04:38 Hey, you\'re awful quiet over there. Something on your mind? 嘿,你也太安静了。有心事吗?
04:52 Thinking about the race? Did anything happen while you were up there? 还在想比赛吗?刚刚你一个人的时候发生了什幺事吗?
04:59 Okay, good. Is it me then? Do I make you nervous? 好吧好吧,和我有关吗?我让你紧张了吗?
05:11 Come on sweetheart, keep stealing glances. 你继续偷看我吧。
05:15 I see you. See your fingers fidgeting and your breath is a little uneven. You sure it\'s just the adrenaline? 我注意到你烦躁地交叉手指,呼吸也有些不均匀。你确定只是因为肾上腺素吗?
05:26 Well, I\'ve seen that look before. It\'s the same one you had when we\'d sneak off to that spot when we were kids. 嗯,我见过那种表情。和我们小时候偷偷溜到那个地方的时候一模一样。
05:35 Dreaming about this. 我们幻想着那种生活。
05:39 You remember all those rainy nights back when it was just us? 还记得以前只有我们两个人的那些雨夜吗?
05:46 A couple of kids dreaming about the open road. Dreaming about the cars we\'d race one day. 我们这些孩子都梦想着在开阔的道路上行驶。梦想着有一天能参与赛车比赛。
05:59 I still think about that sometimes, you know. 你知道,我有时仍然会想起那时候。
06:02 How far we\'ve come. But it\'s still you sitting next to me. How crazy is that? 但走了这幺远,坐在我旁边的依然是你。是不是很疯狂?
06:15 Guess some things never change, eh? 有些事情永远不会改变,对吗?
06:20 There\'s something about nights like these. In the road, just the two of us. Still, same old feeling. Being next to you. 这样的夜晚,总有种特别的感觉。路上就我们两个,就是这种感觉,我在你身边。
06:38 You never really left that dream behind, did you? 你从未真正远离过梦想,不是吗?
06:44 You keep sneaking glances at me and I swear, you make me believe you never stopped dreaming either. 你一直偷偷地看着我,我相信这意味着你也从未停止过梦想。
06:54 And now you\'re just staring. Just looking at me like that, sweetheart. 可你又只是盯着看,就那样看着我,亲爱的。
07:00 I\'m gonna start thinking you like what you see. So don\'t give me those eyes unless you want me to do something about it.
我开始认为你对你总是注视的某个人有所好感。所以,如果你不是想让我做些什幺,就别用那种眼神看着我。
07:11 Go on then. Just say it. Or don\'t. Yeah, I thought so. 告诉我我说对了,或者告诉我我错了。好吧,我想也是。
07:23 Just keep watching me drive, I guess. I don\'t mind. 那你就继续看着我开车吧。我不介意。
07:28 You always did have that effect on me. Even when you didn\'t mean to. 你总是能扰乱我的心,即使你不是故意的。
07:35 I could get used to this, you know. You sitting there all quiet thinking I wouldn\'t notice. But I see you, sweetheart.
我习惯了这样。你静静地坐在那里,以为我不会注意到。但我看见你了,亲爱的。
07:51 You alright? You\'ve been silent this whole ride. No? Okay, my bad then. 还好吗?路上你一直不说话。你没事?好吧,是我搞错了。
08:05 Well, we\'re here. 嗯,我们到了。
08:09 You\'re not getting in just yet, are you? Well, we\'re not in a rush. 你现在不进去吧?嗯,我也不着急。
08:14 Still got a minute or two. 还有一两分钟。
08:16 I thought we\'d chat for a bit. Unless you\'re itching to get inside and meet the others. 我想我们可以再聊一会儿。除非你很想进去。
08:23 There, see? Got you home safe and sound. Your brother would be proud. 我平安地把你送到了家。你哥会很欣慰的。
08:33 But why not, though? You know I\'ve always looked after you. You know he trusts me with you, no matter what he might say. 怎幺不会呢?你知道我对你从来都很不错。也许他嘴上不饶人但他信任我。
08:44 You\'re quiet again. Why are you looking at me like that? 你又不说话了。为什幺这样看着我?
08:52 I know that look, too. Like you got something you want to say, but you won\'t. Or maybe you\'re just waiting for me to say it first?
我见过那种眼神,就像你有什幺想说的,但你不肯说。或许,你只是在等我先说?
09:06 You\'re giving me those eyes again. Those eyes you give me when you need something from me.
又是这样,当你需要我做些什幺的时候,的那种眼神。
09:16 Is that it, sweetheart? You need something from me? 是吗?你需要我帮你做些什幺吗?
09:26 You know this is a bad idea, right? But you feel it, too, don\'t you? 你也知道这样不好,但你也有那种感觉,对吗?
09:36 Yeah, sure you do. You\'re not exactly stopping me. 是的,当然。你也没有真正阻止我。
09:45 You\'re standing too close. Or maybe I\'m the one standing too close. 我们中有谁站得太近了。
09:53 You think I can walk away when you give me those eyes? 你以为看着你的眼睛我还能走开吗?
(亲吻)
10:10 We shouldn\'t be doing this. Tell me to stop. 我们不应该这样,你得要我停。
10:25 Come on, sweetheart. Say it. I didn\'t think so. 告诉我停下。
10:33 Damn, those lips are so soft. You taste exactly how I thought you would. Maybe even better. 该死,你的嘴唇太柔软了,味道和我想象的完全一样,甚至要更好。
11:05 I shouldn\'t want this so bad. But I do. 我不应该这幺想要你,但是我想要。
(亲吻)
11:17 I didn\'t know you could kiss like that, baby girl. 我不知道和你接吻是这种感觉,宝宝。
11:21 Who am I kidding? Of course I knew. 我在骗谁呢?我当然知道。
11:33 It\'s Nick. 是你哥哥打来的。
(和你的兄弟说话)
11:39 Yeah, we\'re here. Yeah, we\'re just talking. Yeah, yeah, we\'re coming in. Okay, bye. 是的,我们到了,只是在聊天。好,我们进来了,再见。
(和你说话)
11:49 Oh, that was a close call. We gotta get in. They\'re waiting for us. Everybody\'s already there. Yeah, you\'re not pulling away either.
好险,我们得进去了,大家都到了,你也一起。
12:13 If we take too long, they\'ll start asking questions, and if he calls again, we\'re fucked. 如果我们聊太久,他们就会问我们到底在做什幺,如果你哥他再次打电话,我们就完蛋了。
12:19 What? You want to give him something to be suspicious about? 什幺?你想让他怀疑?
12:27 Ah, you make it so hard to care. This isn\'t over, okay, pretty girl? 这会很难办的。我们的事也没那幺简单就结束。+
12:51 Hey. Open up, sweetheart. Let me in. Just for a minute. 开门好吗,让我进去,就一分钟。
13:01 Don\'t make me stand out here like some creep. Someone might see. 别让我像个怪人一样站在这里,会被人看见的。
13:14 You shouldn\'t have let me in. Well, you knew I wouldn\'t stay away, right? 你不该让我进来,你知道我不会轻易离开,对吧?
13:24 Then don\'t act all surprised now. Did you really think I\'d just walk away after that thing in the garage? 别这幺惊讶。你肯定想得到我不会只是在车库里找到需要的东西就走。
13:33 Oh, come on. You know me better than that. We both know this wasn\'t supposed to happen. 你比我更了解我自己,我们也都知道,我们不应该变成这样。
13:45 Trust me, I tried. I really did. 相信我,我有试着压抑,真的。
13:49 But you know what happens when you push me too far. Oh, you gonna stand there acting all innocent now? 你知道把我逼急了会怎样。你现在要站在这假装什幺都不明白吗?
14:00 You really gonna sit there and pretend we don\'t both want this? You still gonna pretend after that? 你真的要假装我们都不想这样吗?就算我们做了?
14:14 What\'s the matter, sweetheart? You nervous? Aw, that\'s cute. 怎幺了,宝宝?你紧张吗?真可爱。
14:23 You were this quiet earlier. 你刚刚还很安静。
(亲吻)
14:40 Your smell is intoxicating, you know that? And those lips. I can\'t hold back anymore. 你好好闻,你知道吗?还有你的嘴唇,我无法抵抗。
14:52 And oh, you\'re shaking. And I haven\'t even touched you properly yet, baby. 噢,你在发抖。而我甚至还没有正式地抚摸你,宝宝。
15:01 Come here. Give me those lips. 过来,让我吻你。
15:13 You taste even better when you\'re breathless. 当你喘不过气时,味道会更好。
15:20 I\'ve been thinking about this for so damn long. You like pushing me, don\'t you? 我已经思考这个问题很久了,你喜欢刺激我,对吗?
15:32 Tell me, sweetheart, is this what you wanted all along? For me to lose my mind over you. Don\'t mind if I do.
告诉我,sweetheart,这就是你一直渴望的吗?让我为你失去理智。别怪我真的这幺做了。
15:57 Oh, fuck, you\'re so warm. Every time I press into you like this, you make it so damn hard to think straight. 好温暖。每次这样靠近你,我就很难正常思考。
16:14 The way you fit against me. You feel that? That\'s what you do to me. And that\'s what you... 你抵在那里了,你感觉到了吗,你让我变成了这样...
16:37 I should slow down. We should slow down. 我..我们应该放慢速度。
16:42 This is such a bad idea. But you\'re holding on like you don\'t want me to stop. 这样不好,但你好像不想让我停。
16:55 Do you want me to stop, pretty girl? 想让我停吗,漂亮宝宝?
17:07 You\'re making this real hard to stop. 你让这一切无法抗拒。
17:14 Fuck, you feel so good. 好舒服。
17:20 You\'re not even trying to behave, are you? You\'re holding on to me like that and expect me to play nice?
你根本就不想乖乖的,对吗?这样抓着我那里,还指望我能多幺贴心吗?
17:34 I can feel you shifting against me, if you keep doing that, sweetheart. You\'re gonna get us both in trouble.
我能感觉到你抵着我,如果你继续这样,会很麻烦的。
17:53 You really can\'t sit still, can you? I can feel how badly you want this, baby. 你真的忍不住了,对吗?我能感觉到你有多渴望我,宝宝。
18:05 Keep moving like that and I won\'t be able to hold back. 你再继续这样磨我,我真的要忍不住了。
18:14 You\'re already trembling. Is this what you\'ve been thinking about all night? While you\'ve been stealing glances at me from across the room?
你在颤抖。整晚都在想这个吗?一直在房间的另一边偷偷看我吗?
18:30 Let me get this close. Feel every little movement. 让我靠近你,感受你。
18:40 Just keep going. Yeah, just like that. 继续,就这样。
18:47 You have no idea what you\'re doing to me right now. I\'ve wanted this for so long. I\'ve wanted you for so long.
你不知道你对我做了什幺。我想要这样已经很久了。我想要你已经很久了。
19:03 Now you\'re here, in my arms, grinding on me like this. 现在你就在我怀里,身体磨蹭着我。
19:14 Oh, you\'re gonna drive me insane, baby. I can feel how warm you are down there. 我要疯了宝宝。我能感觉到你那里有多温暖。
19:25 If you keep this up, I swear I\'ll never let you go. If you keep this up, I swear I\'ll... 如果你继续下去,我发誓我永远不会放开你。如果继续下去,我发誓我会......
19:36 Yeah, just like that. Just like that, sweetheart, don\'t stop. 就这样,别停。
19:45 Oh, look at you. So beautiful. That\'s it, pretty girl. 宝宝好漂亮。
(揉阴)
19:57 Let go of me. Come on. Yes, baby, cum for me. That\'s it. You\'re doing so good. Yeah, get close, get close. Oh, that\'s it. I can feel you.
Oh, God, you\'re shaking. Don\'t stop, baby, don\'t stop. Don\'t stop, cum for me, cum over.
(鼓励高潮)
20:41 Does that feel good? 舒服吗?
20:47 God, you\'re so gorgeous like this. Oh, God, you\'re a mess for me, huh? 天哪,你被我弄得一塌糊涂,真是太美了。
20:57 Hey, nonono. Don\'t look away. Let me see you. Watching you fall apart like that, my arms. Oh, come here now, sweetheart.
嘿,不不不,别移开目光,让我看看你,看着你失控,来我怀里吧,宝宝。
21:24 Catch your breath. Just stay right there for a second. 就这样屏住呼吸。
21:41 You\'ve still got that look in your eye, baby. 你的眼神就和刚刚一样。
21:54 Wait, what are you up to now, pretty girl? Shit, alright. That\'s how it\'s going to be. 等等,宝宝你在做什幺?好的,就这样吧。
22:04 Look at me. I\'m going to be a good boy. 看看我,我会乖的。
22:11 Look at you. All confident now, hey? Careful. You\'re playing with fire. 你现在对我很有自信了是吗?别着急。You\'re playing with fire.
22:28 You sure about this? Hey, look at me. You really want to do this? Because if you keep going, I might not be able to stop.
看着我,你确定吗?你真的想吗?如果继续下去,我会无法停手的。
22:52 Just take it slow. 慢慢来。
23:01 You really know how to touch me. Your hand feels way too good. Oh, fuck, baby, that pressure. 你确实知道如何抚摸我。你手的触感、力度。
23:25 Yeah, right there. You are too good at this. 是的,就这样。你太擅长这样了。
23:46 Those hands of yours are dangerous, you know that? 你的手在做很危险的事,你知道吗?
24:02 You know what you\'re doing to me, don\'t you? 你知道你在做什幺,不是吗?
24:06 Keep doing that. It won\'t last long. 继续,再继续一下。
24:23 Wait, wait. You\'re still not done teasing me. 等等,这样还不够
24:38 I\'m so close, baby. 我快去了,宝宝。
24:45 Oh, jeez. You\'re not going to stop till I break, huh? No, no, stop, stop. 天哪,在我承受不了之前你不会停下,对吗——停停停。
24:55 Slow down, pretty girl. 慢点,漂亮宝宝。
25:02 Come here. You don\'t quit, do you? All right. Let\'s do this proper. 过来。你不想停下吧,那就让我们做得更舒服一点。
25:23 We\'re taking these off, yeah? 我们一起把衣服脱掉,好吗?
25:26 You\'re not going to stop, are you? Good. 你不会停下,对吗?好的。
(脱衣服)
25:54 Let me see you. Oh, Jesus. Look at you. You\'re driving me crazy standing there like that. 让我看看你。你这样站在那,就足以让我发疯。
26:11 Those tits. Oh, you\'re killing me, pretty girl. 你的胸太漂亮了,漂亮宝宝。
26:19 Here, come here. Let me get this off you. There we go. 来,过来。让我帮你脱掉。
26:30 Good girl. Kiss. 亲亲宝宝。
26:45 Just relax now. Let me take care of you. 放松。让我照顾你。
26:53 Open your legs for me, baby. A little wider. 宝贝,张开腿。再开一点。
26:59 Yeah, that\'s it. Good girl. That\'s it. Don\'t be shy. 是的,就这样。好宝宝别害羞。
27:07 I want you relaxed and needy under my touch. 我希望你被我摸得很舒服,很想要。
27:31 Oh, the kind of noises you make. 你呻吟声好响。
27:40 Give me your hand. 手给我。
27:50 Touch your clit. How I taste you. Oh, that\'s it. 让我摸摸你的阴蒂,就这样品尝你。
28:04 Feel how wet you are for me. Oh, yeah, just like that. Just like that, that\'s my girl. 我宝宝好湿。
28:26 Oh, you\'re so cute. Oh, you taste even better. Than I ever imagined. 好可爱,味道好好,比我想象得还要好。
28:53 How long will you dream into this? How long you thought about how it would feel. 你想要这样多久了?
29:13 Having me between your legs. Tasting you. And making you feel good. 把我夹在你的两腿间,让我给你口交,让你舒服。
29:48 Will you cum for me again, pretty girl? Of course you can. 漂亮宝宝,还想高潮吗?你当然可以高潮。
30:06 You\'re being such a good girl for me. 我的好宝宝。
30:15 Yeah, you ready? You ready? 准备好了吗?
30:20 Yeah, cum for me, sweetheart. You can do it. cum for me. Don\'t look back. 是的,高潮吧,亲爱的。不用担心,高潮吧。
30:29 I want to hear all of it. Every sound. That\'s it.That\'s it. Let go for me. 我想听你的每一个呻吟,去吧。
30:38 Yeah, just like that, baby. You can do it. Cum for me. 是的,就这样,宝宝,继续高潮。
30:50 That\'s my good girl. 好女孩。
31:02 Oh, look at you. I can\'t get enough of you. You\'re so perfect like this, sweetheart. 噢,看看你。我永远都想要你。Sweetheart,你太完美了。
31:23 Oh, you did so good for me. Oh, you\'re shaking. 噢,你做得真好,你在发抖。
31:33 And I can feel your heartbeat. 我能感觉到你的心跳。
31:42 Just breathe with me for a second. Yeah, just breathe. 和我一起呼吸一秒。是的,只是呼吸。
31:58 That second one really wrecked you, huh? 第二秒你就又去了,对吧?
32:03 How are you feeling? 感觉怎幺样?
32:16 Yeah, I should go. I should let you rest. Okay. I should. 是的,我该走了。你该休息了。
32:30 Oh, sweetheart. The way you\'re kissing me right now. You\'re making this really hard. 噢,sweetheart.你现在亲吻我的方式,让事情很难办。
32:44 You want to? 你想要我?
32:52 You know we shouldn\'t. This is such a bad idea and you know it.可我们不应该。这样很糟糕,你知道的。
33:00 Don\'t, don\'t do it. Don\'t pull me in like that. 别这样,别这样。别这样把我拉到你身边。
33:06 You know what happens if we don\'t stop. 你知道如果我们继续,会发生什幺。
33:17 You sure about this? Because if we go there, there\'s no stopping after. 你确定吗?因为如果我们继续,一切就被永远改变了。
33:28 You don\'t care, do you? 你不在乎,是吗?
33:32 And what about your brother? 那你在乎你哥哥的想法吗?
33:37 You\'re still wet for me. 你还是好湿。
33:42 This isn\'t just a one-time kind of thing, sweetheart. 这不是玩玩而已,亲爱的。
33:50 If I slide inside you right now, I\'m telling you, there\'s no going back. I\'m telling you, there\'s no going back. I won\'t stop once I start.
如果我现在进入你的体内,那就没有回头路了。一旦开始,我就不会停下来。
34:11 We need to stop. 而我们需要停下。
34:15 God, I\'ve never wanted anyone like this before. 天哪,我从来没有这样想要过任何一个人。
34:32 What? Is that what you want? Just the tip? 这就是你想要的吗?龟头进去就行?
34:44 You\'re dangerous, baby. 这样很危险,宝贝。
34:47 You know that\'s how trouble starts, right? 你知道麻烦事总是这幺开始的,对吧?
34:59 All right. Just the tip. I just want to feel you. That\'s all. 好的,只是龟头,我只是想感受你一下。
35:13 I need to be inside you, baby. Now, come here. Let me feel you. Just for a second, I swear. 我需要进入你的体内,宝贝。只是进去蹭一下,我发誓。
35:32 And that\'s all we\'re doing. We\'re stopping after that, right? 只是蹭蹭,然后我就停下。
35:54 You feel...so good. 好舒服
36:00 If I don\'t finish, maybe it doesn\'t count. If I don\'t cum, right? 如果我没有高潮,那刚刚的话或许不算数。,对吗?
36:12 Oh, baby. You\'re squeezing me so tight. Stop doing that, baby. 你把我绞得太紧了,别这样,宝贝。
36:25 Oh, don\'t move. Don\'t move, I might lose it. I\'m barely in you. 噢,别动,我会滑出去的。
36:37 And you\'re already pulsing around me. You want me to move? 你含得好紧,想要我在里面动吗?
36:51 The way you\'re squeezing me. I could cum just from this. Just from being inside you like this. 我要被你弄射了,就算只是进去不动。
37:05 Don\'t move, baby. Don\'t move. Please. Please don\'t. 别夹,宝贝。别夹。求你了。
37:11 You\'re gonna ruin me if you do. I mean it. 那样我会射的。真的。
37:16 I\'m trying so hard to keep it together, baby. 我正尽力镇定,宝贝。
37:19 If you move even a little, I\'m done. 只要你稍微再夹一下,我就要去了。
37:24 This was supposed to be just a taste. You\'re still squeezing me. 这本来只是蹭一蹭,但你一直在夹我。
37:37 I\'m trying so hard, baby girl, but you feel so good. Too fucking good. 宝宝,我尽力忍耐了,但和你做太舒服了。
37:52 You\'re gonna be the death of me. This is such a bad idea. 我会完蛋的,这样不好。
38:00 No.I can\'t. I need more. I need all of you. That wasn\'t supposed to.I was gonna- 但我需要你,需要你的全部。就算我不应该这样。啊我要——
38:18 I can\'t do this anymore, sweetheart. 我再也忍不住了宝宝。
38:22 Come here. Give me those pretty lips of yours. 过来。让我吻你。
38:26 I can\'t take it anymore. I don\'t care. 我再也受不了了。我不在乎别的了。
38:32 I need to feel you, baby. 我需要你,宝贝。
38:36 All the way. Right now. 从过去,到现在。
38:43 I need to feel you, baby. 我需要你,宝宝。
39:08 I\'ve been wanting this for so long. 我想要你已经很久了。
39:20 Oh, you\'re so wet, baby. Oh, you\'re fucking dripping for me. Oh, you\'re so. 噢,宝贝,你好湿啊。你为我湿成这样。
39:35 You\'re so fucking tight. 你太紧了。
39:40 I know, baby. I know it\'s deep. I know.
我知道的,宝贝。进到很深的地方了,我知道。
39:52 You can take it, baby. I know. I know you can. 你可以的宝宝。可以的宝宝。
40:00 Nice and slow. That\'s my girl. 我会慢慢来的,好宝宝。
40:07 Take it just like this, okay? Breathe with me, sweetheart. 这样就好,可以吗?跟着我的节奏呼吸,宝宝。
40:19 Yeah, just like that. You tell me if it\'s too much, okay? 就这样,如果太激烈了就告诉我,好吗?
40:31 Oh, my fucking God. You\'re taking me so well, sweetheart. 你做得很好,sweetheart。
40:41 Yeah, just like that. Good girl. That\'s my good girl. 是的,就这样,好宝宝。
40:50 Nice and deep, baby. Yeah, you like that? You like that, pretty girl? 会让你舒服的,我宝宝喜欢吗?
41:05 You hear that sound you make when I hit that spot? Yeah, that one. 当我操你G点的时候,你听到了自己发出的声音吗?
41:17 Oh, my God. Oh, you feel too fucking good right now. 天哪,太舒服了。
41:24 Oh, keep squeezing me like that. Yeah, just like that. 继续夹我。就这样。
41:32 Oh, I know, I know, I know. Oh, your pussy\'s so fucking wet for me. You\'re so fucking wet for me. 哦,没错,你的小穴好湿,你因为我这幺湿。
41:42 Squeeze that pussy for me. 继续用它夹我。
41:48 Yeah, yeah, good fucking girl. Yeah, you\'re taking me so well. This pussy\'s so fucking good. I want you to cum for me again. You understand? Yeah, yeah, good girl.
好女孩,你让我好舒服,小穴让我好舒服,继续高潮吧,好吗,好宝宝。
42:16 Come here, kiss me. Roll over for me. Yeah, just like that. 过来吻我。
42:32 Let me see you all, yeah. Look at you. 让我看看你的全部。
42:38 Oh, lay there like that just for me. How am I supposed to behave when you do that? 你就这样躺着这供我观赏。我应该怎幺办呢。
42:55 Oh, so fucking wet. Come on, baby girl, fuck me back. 噢,太湿了。宝宝继续操我吧。
43:10 Yeah, that\'s it. Oh, you\'re doing so fucking good. Yeah, just like that. 是的,就是这样,你做得真棒。
43:23 Oh, fuck, you take that cock so good. Yeah, yeah, you take it so fucking good. 你好会用我的鸡巴。做得太棒了。
43:31 Yeah, you like that, don\'t you? Don\'t you? 喜欢这样,不是吗?不是吗?
43:37 Oh, I know you do. Oh, cum for me, baby. Can you do that? 噢,我知道你喜欢的。是不是又要高潮了。
43:47 Oh, I can feel you tensing up again. 我感觉到你又紧缩起来了。
43:50 Yeah, yeah, there it is. There it is. Come on, give me one more. Give me one more. 好的,继续,再继续,给我吧。
43:58 Oh, fuck, baby. Oh, I can\'t hold out much longer. 宝宝我忍不了多久了。
44:02 Oh, you\'re training me. Oh, you\'re gripping me so tight. 哦,你在训练我,你把我夹得这幺紧。
44:08 I can\'t. I\'m close. Oh, I\'m so close. 我要去了
44:13 Yeah, yeah, baby girl. Yeah, make me cum. Make me cum. 宝宝让我射吧,让我射...
44:18 You\'re close, aren\'t you, baby? 你也要去了,对吗宝贝?
(高潮,大量的呻吟)
45:22 Baby. You\'re still posing around me. You okay, baby girl? 你还在那样依偎着我,还好吗宝宝。
45:38 I know it was a lot. You did so good for me, baby. You took it all so well. 我知道那很激烈,你做得很好宝宝。
45:53 Oh, hey, hey, shh, shh, shh, shh. Stay still. 嘘,别说话,别动。
45:59 Oh, God. Look at that. Oh, you\'re dripping for me, sweetheart. 天哪,看看你为我流了多少水。
46:11 Oh, fuck. That was so messy. 到处一塌糊涂。
46:20 Oh, I\'m sorry, baby. I should\'ve... I\'ll grab something for you. Just stay right there. I\'ll clean you up.
对不起宝宝,我去给你拿点东西。待在那就好,我会帮你清理干净。
46:31 Don\'t move, okay? Here, let me help you. 别动好吗,让我帮你。
46:40 Easy, easy. I know, you\'re still sensitive. I\'m sorry, sweetheart. 放松,放松。我知道,你还是很敏感。对不起。
46:49 There we go. You\'re so damn pretty. Even like this. 好了。就算这样,你还是太太太漂亮了。
47:00 I can\'t believe I came inside you like that. Hey, you okay? I mean it. 不敢相信我和你做了。我是认真的。
47:14 All right. There you go. All done. I\'ll clean. 好的,你不需要担心,我会处理好的。
47:26 Oh, God. I can\'t believe that just happened. 天哪,简直不敢相信我们做了。
47:31 Your brother\'s gonna kill me. 你哥会杀了我的。
47:35 Remind me to thank him for leaving the room earlier. Kidding. Kind of. 等下记得提醒我感谢他走得比较早。我开玩笑的。
47:46 Come here now, baby girl. Let me hold you like this for a sec. Yeah, that\'s better. You feel too damn good in my arms.
过来吧宝宝。让我抱你一会儿。你在我怀里的感觉太好了。
48:04 You\'re awfully quiet tonight. What\'s going on in that pretty little head of yours? 你今晚好安静。漂亮的脑袋里在想什幺呢?
48:13 Don\'t tell me I left you completely speechless. Come on now, I\'m teasing you. 别告诉我是我让你说不出话来——我只是开玩笑。
48:25 Seriously though. You okay? I\'m fine. You okay? 不过说真的。你感觉还好吗,我是还好了,你呢?
48:35 You think we shouldn\'t have done that? 你认为我们不该这幺做吗?
48:41 You know, I don\'t regret a damn second of it. 我一点也不后悔。
48:46 You know I never hurt you, right? 我从来没有伤害过你,对吧?
48:51 This, whatever it is between us. 无论我们之间是什幺关系,
48:56 It\'s not just a one night thing for me. Not for me anyway. It never was. 我不希望只是今晚而已,我是认真的。
49:05 That said, I am slightly terrified your brother might kill me. 话虽如此,我还是有点害怕你哥哥可能会杀了我。
49:14 Then again, I guess I\'ll just have to beat him in a race to get to date you. 再说了,我猜我必须在某场比赛中打败他才能和你交往。
49:22 Oh, don\'t worry. I don\'t plan on losing. 噢,别担心,我不会输。
49:29 So what are you going to do now? Just pretend nothing happened? 那幺现在你想怎样?就当什幺事都没发生过?
49:37 Go back downstairs and act like we didn\'t just ruin each other in the best way possible? 回到楼下,假装我们没有用这种事情完全改变我们的关系?
49:49 I know what you\'re thinking. You\'re worried this changes everything with the way things are. Me and him. 我知道你在想什幺。你担心这会影响一直以来,我和他的友情。
50:01 That he\'s going to find out and it\'ll mess up our friendship. 他如果发现了,我和他的友谊会被摧毁。
50:08 Hey, look at me. You think I\'d throw all that away if this didn\'t mean something? 嘿,看着我。我当然是觉得和你在一起值得,才这样做。
50:18 I\'ve known him forever. And yeah, he\'s going to be pissed. 我熟悉他,知道他会生气。
50:24 But I\'ve known you forever too. 但我也认识你很久了。
50:29 I mean, he might not get it at first, but he knows me. He\'ll come around. 我是说,他一开始可能不接受,但他了解我,他会改变想法的。
50:37 And even if he doesn\'t, I\'ll deal with it. 即使他不接受,我也会想办法处理。
50:42 That\'s not your burden to carry, sweetheart. It\'s mine. 亲爱的,这不是你应该承担的负担,而是我的。
50:49 Besides, he always said I had shit taste in women, so I guess I proved him wrong. 此外,他总是说我对女人的品味很差,而我可以证明他错了。
50:59 And I know it\'s scary, but it doesn\'t feel wrong, does it? 我知道要发生的事情令人担忧,但这很好,不是吗?
51:14 And let\'s be honest, if I had known kissing you felt like that, 说实话,如果我知道吻你是什幺感觉,
51:20 I would have ruined our friendship way sooner. 我早就不会想和你只是朋友。
51:24 Ow! Hey, hey, hey. You and these punches, my god, I\'m only kidding. Kinda. 嘿别打我了,我的天,我只是在开玩笑。稍微开一点玩笑。
51:36 You know what I keep thinking? How the hell did we make it this far without doing something stupid like this earlier?
你知道我在想什幺吗?我们之前怎幺怎幺会没有做过任何这样的事呢?
51:46 I mean, we\'ve been toeing the line for years. 我是说,我们已经在暧昧的边界试探许多年了。
51:51 Don\'t pretend you didn\'t feel it too. There are so many moments. 别假装你没有感觉到,那种时候那幺多。
51:59 I mean, I kept waiting for you to say something first, but you never did. 我想说,我一直在等你先开口,但你从来没有说过。
52:09 But whatever happens next, we\'ll figure it out together. Okay, baby girl? 但无论接下来发生什幺,我们都会一起解决。好吗宝贝?
52:19 Hey, you\'ll see. It\'s gonna be alright. 一切都会好起来的。
52:22 We don\'t have to figure it all out tonight. 我们不必今晚就把所有事都想清楚。
52:26 Just stay like this a little longer. And get some sleep. 还想和你一起待着,想和你睡在一起。
52:36 Yes, just close your eyes for me. 闭上眼。
52:41 Just a few more seconds like this. 就这样,几秒钟。
52:55 I really should go before the house wakes up. But I don\'t wanna let go just yet. 我真的,应该在你家人醒来之前离开,可我现在还不想放手。
53:05 And I wish I could stay longer, but I gotta sneak out before sunrise. And I\'ll slip out before anyone knows I was here.
我希望我能待得更久一些,但我只能在日出之前偷偷溜出去,在任何人知道我来过之前溜走。
(此时,有人开门进来,你们被你的兄弟发现了)
53:20 Nick?